- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizers that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may notice that our waiting room will not offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. Feel free to bring your own device/books to entertain your child. We will still have TVs playing movies.
- We are asking that only one adult accompany the child/children (no additional guest/children).
- Only the patient will be allowed in the treatment area (unless very young or nervous).
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- We recommend that you wear a mask when you are not undergoing treatment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you and happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 469-669-0222 or contact us. Thank you for choosing us. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you to our brand-new state of the art office.